A system and method are described in which skeletons and/or stubs are manipulated based on deployment information. For example, a method according to one embodiment of the invention comprises: compiling source code to generate program code executable on an application server comprised of a plurality of different virtual machines, the program code containing stubs and/or skeletons; analyzing the program code to identify stubs and/or skeletons generated for objects which are located within the same virtual machine and/or the same physical machine; removing the stubs and/or skeletons for those objects which are located in the same virtual machine and/or same physical machine to generate modified program code; and deploying the modified program code.
* 2003/0084,204 SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR FACILITATING DYNAMIC LOADING OF "STUB"INFORMATION TO ENABLE A PROGRAM OPERATING IN ONE ADDRESS SPACE TO INVOKE PROCESSING OF A REMOTE METHOD OR PROCEDURE IN ANOTHER ADDRESS SPACE
* 6,718,550 Method and apparatus for improving the performance of object invocation
* 6,412,010 APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR IMPLEMENTING A NETWORK PROTOCOL THAT SUPPORTS THE TRANSMISSION OF A VARIABLE NUMBER OF APPLICATION-USABLE OBJECT OVER A NETWORK AS A SINGLE NETWORK TRANSMITTABLE CONTAINER OBJECT AND THE RE-CREATION OF THOSE APPLICATION-USABLE OBJECT THEREFROM
* 6,618,737 Speculative caching of individual fields in a distributed object system
* 7,356,562 Dynamic generator for fast-client static proxy from service interface definition document
Please note there is up to 60 days of latency in this Status indicator for certain status conditions. You can obtain up-to-date Status indicator readings by ordering PAIR for the file.
An application with the status "Published" (which means it is pending) may be recently abandoned, but not yet updated to reflect its abandoned status. However, an application filed less than one year ago is unlikely to be abandoned.
A patent with the status "Granted" may be recently expired, but not yet updated to reflect its expired status. However, it is highly unlikely a patent less than 3.5 years old would be expired.
An application with the status "Abandoned" is almost always current, but there is a small chance it was recently revived and the status not yet updated.
This priority date is an estimated earliest
priority date and is purely an estimation. This date should not be
taken as legal conclusion. No representations are made as to the
accuracy of the date listed. Please consult a legal professional
before relying on this date.