Jun 24, 2010
Jul 27, 2007
Disclosed is a photosensitive resin composition showing excellent contrast performance after exposure to light. Also disclosed is a photosensitive resin laminate using the composition. The photosensitive resin composition comprises (a) 20 to 90% by mass of a binder having a carboxyl group, (b) 5 to 75% by mass of an addition-polymerizable monomer having at least one ethylenically unsaturated terminal group, (c) 0.01 to 30% by mass of a photopolymerization initiator, and (d) 0.01 to 10% by mass of a leuco dye, wherein a specific binder is contained as the binder (a) and a specific monomer is contained as the addition-polymerizable monomer (b).
- 15 United States
- 10 France
- 8 Japan
- 7 China
- 5 Korea
- 2 Other
- G03C:PHOTOSENSITIVE MATERIALS FOR PHOTOGRAPHIC PURPOSES....
- B24C:ABRASIVE OR RELATED BLASTING WITH PARTICULATE MATE....
- H01B:CABLES; CONDUCTORS; INSULATORS; SELECTION OF MATER....
- G03F:PHOTOMECHANICAL PRODUCTION OF TEXTURED OR PATTERNE....
- B05D:PROCESSES FOR APPLYING LIQUIDS OR OTHER FLUENT MAT....
- H01L:SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICES; ELECTRIC SOLID STATE DEVICE....
- [Patents Count]