Jan 12, 2012
Jul 7, 2011
Disclosed are a hand-tearable adhesive tape which is made of a sheet woven with warps and wefts, in which the warps have a smaller titer than the wefts, and is coated with a flame retardant to provide flame retardancy and is with an adhesive agent, and a method for manufacturing the same. Advantageously, the hand-tearable adhesive tape can exhibit superior adhesive force, while providing flame retardancy and can be torn by hand.
- 15 United States
- 10 France
- 8 Japan
- 7 China
- 5 Korea
- 2 Other
- D06B:TREATING TEXTILE MATERIALS BY LIQUIDS, GASES, OR V....
- D06C:FINISHING, DRESSING, TENTERING, OR STRETCHING TEXT....
- D06M:TREATMENT, NOT PROVIDED FOR ELSEWHERE IN CLASS D0....
- D01H:SPINNING OR TWISTING
- B32B:LAYERED PRODUCTS, i.e. PRODUCTS BUILT-UP OF STRATA....
- D02G:CRIMPING OR CURLING FIBRES, FILAMENTS, YARNS, OR T....
- [Patents Count]