An illumination optical system including an optical system effective to direct light from a light source to a surface to be illuminated, and an optical unit disposed in a path of the light defined by the optical system, the optical unit having a variable refracting power which is variable in accordance with the size of the surface to be illuminated.
* 5,847,746 Projection exposure apparatus including a condenser optical system for imaging a secondary light source at positions different in an optical axis direction with respect to two crossing planes
* 5,719,617 Illumination system for superposing light beams one upon another on a surface using a projecting system having different focal point positions
* 6,271,909 Exposure apparatus and device manufacturing method including changing a photo-intensity distribution of a light source and adjusting an illuminance distribution on a substrate in accordance with the change
* 5,946,024 Illuminating apparatus and device manufacturing method
* 5,926,257 Illumination optical system and exposure apparatus having the same
* 6,515,694 Illumination device and optical processing apparatus using the same
6,473,160 Projection exposure apparatus and device manufacturing method including an aperture member having a circular light transmitting portion and a light blocking member
* 6,560,044 Illumination optical system in exposure apparatus
* 6,654,101 EXPOSURE APPARATUS AND DEVICE MANUFACTURING METHOD INCLUDING CHANGING A PHOTO-INTENSITY DISTRIBUTION OF A LIGHT SOURCE AND ADJUSTING AN ILLUMINANCE DISTRIBUTION ON A SUBSTRATE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CHANGE
Please note there is up to 60 days of latency in this Status indicator for certain status conditions. You can obtain up-to-date Status indicator readings by ordering PAIR for the file.
An application with the status "Published" (which means it is pending) may be recently abandoned, but not yet updated to reflect its abandoned status. However, an application filed less than one year ago is unlikely to be abandoned.
A patent with the status "Granted" may be recently expired, but not yet updated to reflect its expired status. However, it is highly unlikely a patent less than 3.5 years old would be expired.
An application with the status "Abandoned" is almost always current, but there is a small chance it was recently revived and the status not yet updated.
This priority date is an estimated earliest
priority date and is purely an estimation. This date should not be
taken as legal conclusion. No representations are made as to the
accuracy of the date listed. Please consult a legal professional
before relying on this date.