In a management system for managing network devices connected to a network, it is considered to reduce the load of the network and the devices by preserving device information acquired from each device and not acquiring new information from the device for a predetermined period. However, this approach has a problem in that the user cannot know when the displayed information was acquired. In the present invention, when preserving device information, the time of acquisition of the device information is preserved as acquisition-time data, which is displayed within displayed information together with the device information. The above-described probem is thereby solved, and the user can acquire very reliable information.
* 5802303 Monitor data collecting method for parallel computer system
* 5832217 Communication system distributing packets according to commands acquired form packets and filtering real time requests from the accepted requests and processing the realtime requests selected by the filter
* 5905495 Communication system using electronic mail
* 6487543 Media-integrating system, terminal device, recording medium and broadcasting method for use in the media-integrating system
* 6389464 DEVICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR MANAGING STANDARDS-COMPLIANT AND NON-COMPLIANT NETWORK ELEMENTS USING STANDARD MANAGEMENT PROTOCOLS AND A UNIVERSAL SITE SERVER WHICH IS CONFIGURABLE FROM REMOTE LOCATIONS VIA INTERNET BROWSER TECHNOLOGY
Please note there is up to 60 days of latency in this Status indicator for certain status conditions. You can obtain up-to-date Status indicator readings by ordering PAIR for the file.
An application with the status "Published" (which means it is pending) may be recently abandoned, but not yet updated to reflect its abandoned status. However, an application filed less than one year ago is unlikely to be abandoned.
A patent with the status "Granted" may be recently expired, but not yet updated to reflect its expired status. However, it is highly unlikely a patent less than 3.5 years old would be expired.
An application with the status "Abandoned" is almost always current, but there is a small chance it was recently revived and the status not yet updated.
This priority date is an estimated earliest
priority date and is purely an estimation. This date should not be
taken as legal conclusion. No representations are made as to the
accuracy of the date listed. Please consult a legal professional
before relying on this date.