Waypoint navigation for a visitor to a facility is carried out according to the following steps. Distributing waypoint devices in waypoint locations of the facility. Transmitting waypoint identifier signals from the waypoint devices. Providing a mobile wayfinder device in wireless communication with the waypoint devices to receive the waypoint identifier signals. Identifying an origin and a destination in the facility. Generating a route from the origin to the destination and a return route from the destination to the origin. Determining a current location of the mobile wayfinder device. Determining a current navigation instruction along the route(s) based at least in part on the current location of the mobile wayfinder device, and communicating the current location and navigation instruction information to the visitor.
* 2012/0097,488 CALL INPUT DEVICE, ELEVATOR INSTALLATION WITH SUCH A CALL INPUT DEVICE AND A METHOD FOR RETROFITTING AN ELEVATOR INSTALLATION WITH SUCH A CALL INPUT DEVICE
* 8763762 Call input device and associated method for operating an elevator system
* 2012/0103,729 METHOD FOR OPERATING A LIFT SYSTEM, CALL INPUT DEVICE, LIFT SYSTEM COMPRISING A CALL INPUT DEVICE OF THIS TYPE AND METHOD FOR RETROFITTING A LIFT SYSTEM WITH A CALL INPUT DEVICE OF THIS TYPE
* 9045314 Method for enabling the use of an elevator system by disabled persons using position changes, and an elevator system
* 2012/0168,262 METHOD FOR ENABLING THE USE OF AN ELEVATOR SYSTEM BY DISABLED PERSONS
9718641 Retrofitting an elevator call input device
9594935 Method for determining a destination call for use by an elevator installation, and an elevator installation
Please note there is up to 60 days of latency in this Status indicator for certain status conditions. You can obtain up-to-date Status indicator readings by ordering PAIR for the file.
An application with the status "Published" (which means it is pending) may be recently abandoned, but not yet updated to reflect its abandoned status. However, an application filed less than one year ago is unlikely to be abandoned.
A patent with the status "Granted" may be recently expired, but not yet updated to reflect its expired status. However, it is highly unlikely a patent less than 3.5 years old would be expired.
An application with the status "Abandoned" is almost always current, but there is a small chance it was recently revived and the status not yet updated.
This priority date is an estimated earliest
priority date and is purely an estimation. This date should not be
taken as legal conclusion. No representations are made as to the
accuracy of the date listed. Please consult a legal professional
before relying on this date.