Cirrus Logic, Inc. is looking for an experienced Intellectual Property attorney to provide advice and counsel to clients at all levels of management on a variety of complex IP-related matters. This role will be involved in formulating and driving IP strategies; identifying patentable subject matter; prosecuting patent applications and managing outside prosecution counsel; drafting research and licensing agreements; conducting due diligence in support of licensing and intellectual property acquisitions; and providing intellectual property litigation support.
This position will require a high degree of self-sufficiency and independent judgment while working both individually and in cross-functional teams.
- JD degree from an accredited law school and admission to practice law required
- A BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- Excellent academic credentials
- Registration to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- 5 years of experience practicing patent or intellectual property law
- Experience in all aspects of U.S. and foreign intellectual property law, preferably in the semiconductor industry with a law firm or corporation.
- An advanced degree or experience in electrical engineering is considered a plus.
- Excellent analytic, legal drafting and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills as well as a strong client service focus and the ability to efficiently prioritize workflow and manage multi-dimensional projects in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply
Follow this link to apply: http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?k=Job&c=qs49Vfwk&j=oGYlWfwF&s=Indeed