TRG Customer Solutions is recruiting Technical Support Agents to begin training on July 2, 2012. Applications received for these positions may be reviewed for future opportunities at the Spring Hill site.
Agents will be expected to provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers while maintaining effective communications during conversations by adjusting to the pace and technical level of the customer. The preferred persons will be responsible for ensuring call resolution in a timely manner, while maintaining the highest level of quality support in every customer interaction.
These positions are full time. The program hours are from 6:00 am -- 11:30 pm, seven days a week. TRG is seeking candidates who are able to be at the call center and work any shift during the program hours.
Candidates must successfully complete a three week, paid training course, prior to taking calls.
* Demonstrate ability to learn new skills quickly and thrive in high- energy team environment
* Clear and effective communication skills,
* Technical aptitude
* Solid work history,
* Customer service attitude,
* Troubleshooting ability,
* We are seeking dynamic, competitive candidates who are highly energetic and quick learners that will succeed in a challenging environment.
* Examples include: Technical ability with good problem solving skills, analytical thinking and the ability to provide patient, prompt and courteous problem resolution.
* Ability to navigate common user interface elements, including opening and closing windows, navigation of the file structures through volumes and folders, launch and quit applications, select portions of text or other items using the mouse, copy/cut and paste text, save and print documents.
* Ability to change system settings via control panels or system preferences.
* Ability to install and remove applications.
* Knowledge of computers, hardware and software
* Practical experience with computer and internet use.
* Familiarity with different types of broadband and dialup services.
* Knowledge of network hardware: cables, routers, and modems.
This position is full-time, 8-10 hours per day, 4-5 days per week. Program hours are 6am - 11pm, Monday through Friday and Saturday and Sunday from 6am - 6pm. Must be very flexible with hours. May be asked to stay longer or come in to cover for other agents.
Requirements Various degrees of experience and education to be considered provided the candidate's application demonstrates the following requirements:
* HS Diploma or equivalent and experience in a customer service role, which requires the following:
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* 18 years of age or older
* Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
* Passion for customer care with call center experience preferred, but not necessary. Pleasant phone voice with patience and flexibility a plus.
* Use of computer technology
* Has experience with typing at 30+ wpm, computer use, internet use, navigating and downloading materials from internet and email.
Pay & Benefits
Benefits include the opportunity to participate in TRG's medical, dental and vision insurance plans.
How To Apply
How to Apply:
Apply Online or please go to http://www.trgcs.com/joinus.html to apply. Requisition Number: 12-0106.
TRG Customer Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be 18 to apply.